Thought I’d do something random and different, plus I was bored, so here goes….
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Page 18 – August 28th 2017 line 4 – 11am (my diary)
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My diary, phone, debt letter, laptop, paracetamol, pen, notebook
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Nothing I was bored, hence why I’m doing this.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Without looking, guess what time it is
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5.04pm (I should win a prize for that)
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My bed hissing
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going to hospital appointment
- Did you dream last night?
Yes I always do
- Do you remember your dreams?
Yes always, last I dreamed about a machine that heals you
- When did you last laugh?
- Do you remember why / at what?
At Kelly milking an imaginary Cow (you had to be there)
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, people milking imaginary cows and sandwiches with no lids.
- What do you think of this quiz?
I’m doing it aren’t I
- What is the last film you saw?
Baby Driver (worth watching)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right here cos this is where everyone I love is 🙂
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Sunderland Afc and sort them out.
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I want to written a number one song and a book.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Stop the hate so everyone can be who they are.
- Do you like to dance?
Love to, The freestyle Fit is about my level, it’s been a long time since I did.
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
No, I don’t like to be to hot or cold so this country is best for me
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Aerie Inlay ( that’s the best option)
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My brother (a couple of hours ago)
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A photo collage
- Last time you swam in a pool?
As a kid
- Type of music you like most?
Pop I suppose
- Type of music you dislike most?
- Are you listening to music right now?
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
Don’t have one it’s wood but if I did it would be purple.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- What was the last thing you bought?
My shopping from Tesco
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes, on the back of my uncles when I was about 12, till went round a corner and I was to scared so got off and jogged along side ha ha
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No, terrified of heights, I used to get dizzy two rungs up a ladder
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No not really, I know the god save our gracious queen bit
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Usually what time is bedtime ha ha
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Only one??? Erm see I’d want Stephen Fry, David Attenborough, Peter Kay, Gerard Butler, The Rock and Tom Hardy ha think that’s a few more than one I guess I best stop.
- Who sent the last text message you received?
My sister last night
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Since I have to pay it back, I’m gonna go for a Supermarket because you can get everything from them.
- What time is bed time?
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Yeah i won loads….Monopoly does count right?!?!
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Yes, I want one of a Phoenix, which I intend to get next year hopefully, To represent starting again.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
I was in hospital so nothing but all of my family and friends came which was lovely.
- Do you carry a donor card?
I don’t but I should do, must look into it.
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Usually eat alone, so can’t remember.
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
At used to be half empty but trying to be more half full
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
Margate to see my friend it was my last holiday (18 years ago)
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Never I don’t like fresh tomato it’s weird
- Have you ever won a trophy?
No, I deserve one for doing this quiz though
- Are you a good cook?
Yes, taught by my mother who is the best cook
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes, very often to, they’re not as smelly as they used to be with me eating better now.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes but not for about 25 years
- Do you touch-type?
- What’s under your bed?
Probably dust, half a toilet roll and usually the dog when he’s scared
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I used to when I was 9
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Where were you on Valentine’s day?
In hospital checking out the doctors
- What time do you get up?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
Probably is somewhere
- How are you feeling right now?
A little warm as the heating’s on
- What do you think about the most?
Escaping this room
- What time do you get up in the morning?
About 8.45am, haven’t you asked this already??
- If you had a big win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I’d tell them straight away at least those I love anyway
- Who would you tell first?
My Kids, Mam & Dad, Sister and Brother
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
The first Harry Potter Film, I miss going to the pictures.
- Do you sing in the shower?
I would if I went in one, I sing everywhere badly.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I answered this already
- What do you do most when you are bored?
Answer stupid quizzes
- What do you do for a living?
Nothing I’m unable to work at the moment
- Do you love your job?
I would if I had one
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A day dreamer
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Whoever lit a cigarette first
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
Old lady home
- What kind of car do you drive?
- What are your best physical features?
My ears, you can’t see them
- What are your best characteristics?
Friendly, kind, funny
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Travel the UK in a camper van with my dog
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Where would you want to retire to?
Same place I said before jeez
- What is your favorite time of the day?
Night, love how its so quiet
- Where did you grow up?
At my Mam & Dads house
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
- What are you reading now?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes but wtf is the point
- Do you have pets?
Yes, Jasper my lovely dog
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
As soon as I pick it up, I don’t count them jeez.
- What is your best childhood memory?
I have loads but every Christmas was always amazing and magical.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Worked in a Newsagents, a Pub, for a taxi company, a call centre and re-selling.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I just heard some fireworks
- What is most important in life?
Family, Friends, Love, Laughter and Kindness
- What Inspires You?
The people who love me
- Do you have a garden?
Yes through it’s more of a jungle/dump
If you got to the bottom of this well done, you deserve a prize, but tough I didn’t get one for answering it either ha ha